A New Bread of Pokemon!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  Riku on 3/24/2008, 11:18 pm

Don't worry in a few more days she will be able to lay her last egg so you can try and get it then.
avatar
Riku
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  Volcan on 3/24/2008, 11:57 pm

People bidding, keep in mind that there is a 5% chance the egg will hatch into nothing.
avatar
Volcan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 185
Join date : 2008-01-25
Age : 29

View user profile http://pokemon-central.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  termito on 3/25/2008, 12:53 am

ok i bid 1250 yen and my luvdisc

termito
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  Teddy and Brook on 3/25/2008, 6:54 pm

Volcan wrote:People bidding, keep in mind that there is a 5% chance the egg will hatch into nothing.

How can a fertalized egg EVER hatch into nothing?

maybe a Magikarp or something, but NOTHING?
avatar
Teddy and Brook
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-01-26
Age : 34
Location : None of your business...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  Volcan on 3/25/2008, 6:57 pm

Teddy and Brook wrote:
Volcan wrote:People bidding, keep in mind that there is a 5% chance the egg will hatch into nothing.

How can a fertalized egg EVER hatch into nothing?

maybe a Magikarp or something, but NOTHING?
It happens to Chickens too. Blame real-life, not me.

Also since the father is Piplup, it also has a 15% chance that it will be Piplup instead of Squirtpas. If you do your math, then that leaves an 80% chance for Squirtpas to hatch from the egg.
avatar
Volcan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 185
Join date : 2008-01-25
Age : 29

View user profile http://pokemon-central.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  Teddy and Brook on 3/25/2008, 8:46 pm

Oh. Well, if it happens in real life...
avatar
Teddy and Brook
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-01-26
Age : 34
Location : None of your business...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  termito on 3/26/2008, 12:33 am

yes from my piplup so that egg was suposse to be my

termito
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  Riku on 3/26/2008, 9:25 pm

OK then Termito you can get the next one free of charge.

Note* Brook your egg has a 85% chance of being a Male and 15% of being Female
avatar
Riku
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  termito on 3/28/2008, 3:07 pm

why so much for male?

termito
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Bread of Pokemon!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum