Nicola's Role Play

Go down

Nicola's Role Play

Post  Nicola on 1/29/2008, 6:07 pm

(You roleplay here, right? I'll just go ahead anyways...)
Nicola slammed the top of the alarm clock as it rang loudly. Looking up, she saw that had rung the exact time she had set it for. 3:00 AM, the perfect time to become a thief. Nicola slid silently out of her bed, being sure not to make the wooden floor creak, and tip-toed into the bathroom to begin the complete makeover process. Nicola figured that if she was going to be a thief, she had to make herself unrecognizable. After finishing dying her hair, Nicola put on her clothes, a purple ensemble that matched her eyes and formerly auburn hair. She fingered her violet locks, studying her handiwork, finally concluding that it looked fine. Nicola tied a purple bandana around her neck for the finishing touch.
"My parents will never recognize me. Now all I need is a theif name," Nicola whispered to herself. She checked the clock, seeing that it read 5:47. Almost time. Snatching a piece of paper and a pencil, Nicola thought to write a note to her parents. What would she say, though? After a bit of thought, Nicola had thought up her new thief name as well as the note. She began to scrawl it down, trying to make it look as far from her own handwriting as she could get.
To whomever this may concern,
I have kidnapped your daughter, Nicola. If you want her back, I require a ransom of 3000 Yen. Place said 3000 Yen on the windowsill and I will return her to you. If you do not do this, however, do not expect to see your beloved daughter ever again.
Signed,
Wisp the Thief
Nicola set the pencil on a table, folding the note and placing it on the bed. With that done, it was time to wait. The new thief ducked under the bed, waiting for her parents to come wake her up at 6:00 as she had asked them to.
Nicola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicola's Role Play

Post  Volcan on 1/29/2008, 11:07 pm

I moved this topic to a new area.

Wow. I can definitely see where this is going. 'Just how will she give herself back to her parents' my brother says.

for excellent workmanship on the rp, I award you 1 ticket.

Trading in this ticket will let you pick any one pokemon on your team and turn it into a Shiny Pokemon.

If you would like to trade it in now to make your Charmander a Shiny Pokemon, just reply yes.
Volcan
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://pokemon-central.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicola on 2/3/2008, 7:11 pm

(Yeah, I'll make my charmander shiny. Thanks.)
Nicola peered out from under the bed as her mother and father tiredly shuffled into the room and her mother picked up the note she had left. All of a sudden, she seemed wide awake and quite alarmed.
"James, take a look at this!"
She handed the note to Nicola's father and he was overcome with the same sense of urgency.
"I'll go get the money."
The man rushed out of the room and Nicola smiled to herself. This was working perfectly. Nicola's mother quickly left the room after James, both soon returning and delicately placing the bag on the windowsill.
The two left the room silently, and when Nicola was sure that they were gone, she slipped out from under the bed and pulled out her tied blanket rope, knotting it on the bed post and flinging the other end out the window. Nicola snatched up the money and began her descent down the rope. She slid down the rope and flung it back up through the window, making her way towards the professor's lab, peeking through a window.
"Hmm, nobody home? Perfect."
She picked the lock on the door, sneaking inside and looking around. She grabbed a few dozen pokeballs from the desk, then decided that was too much to carry and only took five. She looked around a bit more to see pokemon in a pen. There were several cute-looking ones that she decided were too wimpy. One particular pokemon caught her eye. A shiny charmander was spreading terror throughout the pen, pokemon fleeing from the thing and the charmander spewing fire after them.
"That charmander looks perfect; powerful and rare. I'll call him Flames."
Nicola grabbed an extra pokeball from the desk, then hurled it at the thing, catching it on the first try. She snatched up the pokeball then snuck out of the lab after leaving a note signed with her theif name, and started on the route.
Wisp's reign of terror was just beginning.
Nicola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Volcan on 2/3/2008, 10:07 pm

For more great work, I award you with TM 10-Hidden Power.
Volcan
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://pokemon-central.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicola on 2/4/2008, 7:54 pm

Nicola silently slunk onto route 1, her bag of Yen fastened at her waist, her charmander's pokeball in her hand, and her empty balls in her pocket. She travelled silently under the cover of the trees, puasing only to investigate any suspicious noises around. Pulling a crumpled map from her back pocket, Nicola squinted, trying to read the ancient text and decipher the various shapes and lines winding everywhere. She put her finger on a brown line, following it with her finger to a barely visible tan square.
"So on the map, I'm here.."
Nicola tilted her head, rotating the map around.
"Or am I here?"
She turned it again.
"Or here?"
Nicola sighed, giving up. This was hopeless.
"Surely the coating of dust over this thing when I found it should've tipped me off."
She tucked the thing back into her pocket and continued walking. Suddenly, Nicola froze as she heard a noise in the tall grass. It got louder and louder, closer and closer, until it revealed itself to be a wild pokemon.
"Go, Flames! Let's show this thing what we're made of!"
Nicola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down